A 20 something based in LDN

Wednesday 11 April 2018

10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Me

Hi Dudes! Welcome, welcome.
So I would love for you guys to get know me a little bit better, so I’ve thought up 10 things about myself that I would like to share; think of it as a fun facts kind of moment. 






1)    I have a fear of spiral staircases; before Tottenham Court Rd got refurbished I had to go down these spiral staircase to get to the platform and I swear I was on my way to having a panic attack. Never again! This may also be why I like to take the elevator most times...that or I' am just plain lazy.

2)    I am one of 6 siblings – I have five other siblings and I am kid number five. I have two older Brothers and two older sisters and one younger sister. You can only imagine what Christmas is like. Every time my mum used to go shopping she would always buy six doughnuts from Percy Ingle and because I was super greedy (still very greedy) I would have two doughnuts and someone always used to miss out. You snooze you loose! 

3)    When I was four my mum taught me how to write my name and I cried because I thought it was hard writing four letters…T.A.R.A – such a diva. Like for real my hands were actually shaking at the hard gruelling task I had to undertake ha. 
4)     I have been a theatre kid for the majority of my life; yes I am one of those people who will randomly breakout into song and dance, sometimes you can't help these things. My song of choice at the moment...any and every song!!
5)    For my 10th birthday I wrote a letter to the CBBC studio asking for them to pass my birthday invite to Tracey Beaker so she could attend; instead they sent me a birthday card with all the casts signatures! I was soo bloody happy when I got it and then two days later is was kinda ruined because I had carried it everywhere with me. 

6)    I attended Sylvia Young's Saturday singing class for two Years. I really enjoyed it and everyone's vocal ability was sky high! I also went to an independent Theatre School called Academy Arts which was awesome, I loved being on stage and everyone was like one big family. 
7)    I’m obsessed with Vintage clothes and the 90s Grunge look, I don't know where it all started but I've loved a lifestyle designed way before my time. 

8)    My music of choice is Indie rock and 70s psychedelic rock or psychedelic Soul depending on what mood I’m in. The first song I can remember really liking as a kid was The Red Hot Chili Peppers - By The Way. Great Tune!

9)    I got chased by a dog once thus starting my fear of dogs, really wish I wasn’t scared though! oh well there's always hamsters for a pet aye?!

10)    I can’t stand foods like Avocado, Tomatoes, Coffee and Truffle. Call me weird but I have a very plain palette! Also my Favourite pizza is Hawaiian…yes I’m that kind of person.
I hope you enjoyed a few facts about me, till next time dudes, 
xoxo, Tara






SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig