A 20 something based in LDN

Wednesday 18 April 2018

My MONTHLY PLAYLIST - April Edition

Dudes,There’s nothing quite like having that great tune on repeat and getting all the feels. When it comes to music, I tend to always be in my feelings.
Even when entering the office I have to have a bad ass tune to walk into and it just sets the day and mood for me.
Each month I’m going to share a different playlist of my top picks old and new. 


1) Arctic Monkeys – Dangerous Animals 

2) Tame Impala – Nangs 

3) Unknown Mortal Orchestra – Necessary Evil 
4) Sampha – Timmy’s Prayer






5) Mac Demarco – On A level 


6) Spooky Black – Without You


7) Anderson Paak – Till it’s over  


8) SZA – Garden (Like That)


9) Azealia Banks – Esta Noche






10) Pulp – Babies





11) The Jam – That’s Entertainment






12) Speed, Glue & Shinki – Don’t Say No



13) Cardi B - I Like It 



14) Ashford & Simpson – Bourgie Bourgie 

If there are any tunes you recommend I give a listen to let me know in the comment section below! 
Till Next Time Dudes,
xoxo Tara 







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig